Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Dobra has arrived

Coming into Black Mountain from I-40, on your left after the second traffic signal, this quiet low building sits back from the road a bit.

It's the new Dobra Tea house...a tea drinking experience that is truly a ritual with simplicity and enjoyment at heart.  (Don't expect an English style tea room!) 

I've not stopped in for tea yet, but have visited the Dobra Tea Room in Asheville on Lexington.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's a pretty nice building for "Tea Time". I do like an occasional cup of tea. I prefer a green/mint tea.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.