Moving on over

I've combined my blogs, just look at the last post, over at Alchemy of Clay. Trying to have a life outside blogland. Not sure it's going to work....

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More gardening

Not a very clear picture of one of the surviving roses.  I bought it because it was supposed to smell nice.  Only the first 2 blooms did, but I did save their petals.  The other bush was supposed to be yellow roses, but didn't have any buds open when I purchased it.  It has red flowers.  Don't believe whatever Home Depot puts on those labels!  They are still alive, so the guarantee doesn't matter.  And I like them anyway.

Here's the one zinnia that bloomed.  I've never had zinnia failure till this year with too much rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments. They will be posted as soon as they are moderated by the blog author.