Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

More gardening

Not a very clear picture of one of the surviving roses.  I bought it because it was supposed to smell nice.  Only the first 2 blooms did, but I did save their petals.  The other bush was supposed to be yellow roses, but didn't have any buds open when I purchased it.  It has red flowers.  Don't believe whatever Home Depot puts on those labels!  They are still alive, so the guarantee doesn't matter.  And I like them anyway.

Here's the one zinnia that bloomed.  I've never had zinnia failure till this year with too much rain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.