Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Sunshine after a night of rain...thus brown water

Hello, as I stop periodically in my .55 mile walk around Lake Tomahawk.  That is the way I'm able to complete the walk.  Pausing for breath, and photo snapping with my phone.

I wonder how much longer these beautiful hydrangeas will bloom.




I think I prefer the reflected sky, rather than seeing the muddy water as the last one showed.

A woman was sitting on the dam, with her white fluffy dog..barely visible here.

Young people who kept looking down at their phones.  Oh well.

A weekend function left a pretty colored tent near the picnic shelter.


I spotted this female mallard being chased by some other ducks...she had been given a bit of bread...


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.