Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

The Red House

A great view of the Red House, from the parking lot at the library.
The Red House is the headquarters of the Swannanoa Valley Fine Arts League, or SVFAL for short.
This small building houses gallery and office space on the ground floor, and a meeting/classroom.  There are also studios for painters.

I, and a few other ceramic artists, have become members as well, and there is a new support for three dimensional work.  I renewed my membership recently and plan to put some of my angel sculptures into a show that is coming up in November and December.

I will also provide a few small ones for hanging on the tree.


No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.