Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, April 24, 2022

Around the parking lots...

  


I hadn't seen a cat in our neighborhood for several years. This little guy was watching where the robins usually were eating their breakfast. No robins that morning!


While waiting to go into a doctor's appointment a few weeks ago, I ate my lunch while looking at this interesting tree.

Buckle up. Shits about to get real!

This very interesting jeep parked next to me, and a blond woman got out!




I would guess that jeep could go just about anywhere in these mountains!

3 comments:

  1. The message on the Jeep is funny. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Eileen...it was an enjoyable machine to look at while I ate lunch!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.