Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Friday, April 22, 2022

Spring at the lake

 We walked around Lake Tomahawk mid-month. Beautiful weather!


I would stop frequently to see how something could become a photo!






A house which overlooks the dam of Lake Tomahawk has a new roof on it's deck.

The new house being built further up the hill seems to be advancing slowly.

Older houses have pretty lawns and trees.

For Skywatch Friday!

Today's quote:

Mother Teresa once said, "Be happy in the moment; that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more."

7 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I like the views of the lake, what a lovely walk. Take care, enjoy your day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, Barbara. Especially all the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a great walk you took. I love the views and the bright shiny sun and blue skies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful little lake, and reminds me of one we used to visit on a regular basis. I like the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings and Salutations! I enjoyed the cyber tour of the lake, the houses, the blue skies, the flowers and the trees. I took a deep breath in and out. Perhaps I should put the coffee on. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.