Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Monday, April 18, 2022

Joyful Sharing

 


My friends are agreeable towards my taking their photos...





And I sometimes grab a selfie of myself. We were mostly outside for this visit, though the staff were wearing their masks. I had lost mine somehow before lunch...so just hoped everyone in the small shop were not carriers. Nor myself of course.







Today's quote:

 "Between two evils, I like to pick the one I haven't tried before,” and "I used to be Snow White, but I drifted."

- Mae West

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun day with your friends, lovely ladies and a cute selfie. Have a happy day and a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...I like "Timeless Grove Park!"

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.