Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Burnsville day trip ATOC disappointment

We finally found the new building where A Touch of Cass has relocated...very nice.
But the white note on the door says it's closed as they are setting up a display somewhere else.
Looking through the window was less than satisfying
Quote for today:



My brain is only a receiver; in the Universe there is a core from which we obtain knowledge, strength, and inspiration. I have not penetrated into the secrets of this core, but I know that it exists.
Nikola Tesla

4 comments:

  1. Very good the thought of today, and also very true.

    Tomás

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a disappointment when the focus of your trip was closed. I've had similar circumstances happen. I usually say what the heck and stop at an ice cream place and treat myself to a cone -- seems to alleviate my frustration. -- barbara

    ReplyDelete
  3. They need one more employee so they can keep one person to man the fort.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh barb. That is a good way to say forget it. Relax and enjoy the ice cream. Good attitude. Just lucky you had a ice cream that close or you may be saying dut,dut.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.