Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Monday, June 30, 2014

New growth

There is the basil, and a marigold plant which I purchased at Painters nursery.  I've added some seeds to the soil a week or so ago.

Zinnias are coming along.  I know I have to cut a few out, because they all sprouted in one place.  That's thanks to the guy who used a power blower on the porch after mowing the grass, and blew most of my seeds to the grass.  But some were under the dirt and have sprouted.


1 comment:

  1. My zinnias are doing well but the excessive rain means I have to put sticks next to them to get them to straighten up again.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.