Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Monday, October 17, 2022

Around Black Mountain

  OK, I admit to confusing the date and publishing this yesterday, so thanks to those who saw it yesterday and commented. I read your comments, and if you wish others to see them, please do so again!






New Australian Shephard puppy! Or was it Austrian?




The coleus has been trimmed, and while original plants were watered, these are the ones that I hope to root. Yes, I remember saying no over-wintering of other plants besides just house plants.

So I'll let the verbena and geranium freeze back tomorrow or the next night. And I cut all the dead blooms off the chrysanthemums, and gave them a good drink, but they will also be out in the weather.


10 comments:

  1. ...I thought that I had seen this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    It does look familiar. Love the Autumn trees and colors. Take care, have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They will probably be give-aways. A Halloween ritual may be their opportunity...or perhaps something else will come along.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pup knows his picture is being taken., it's a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He mainly liked all the girls/women doting on him!

      Delete
  5. I forget how good you are with house plants.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.