Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Thelma and Louise, aka Helen and Barb (4)

 I don't want to bore you with my many photos of trees in various colors.

And I was surprised to see that some of my photos through Helen's windshield came out ok...or maybe you can see the streaks and bugs and I just can't.


A nice older sign showing some trail information.





I must admit (with gratitude) that I love taking photos while Helen does the driving. If I am, it means stopping and getting out for each photo. But as you can see, I'm sharing the windshield shots also, which of course aren't like other's calendar worthy ones!

It's all part of the adventure!

Another person of adventure, Betty White, said:
"“My answer to anything under the sun, like ‘What have you not done in the business that you’ve always wanted to do?’ is ‘Robert Redford’.” The Insider

18 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love views of the Autumn colors, the trees are looking beautiful. It is nice not having to be the driver. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...drink in all of the colors while you can.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As for the windshield shots..well, we are seeing it as you have!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have an HD screen on my laptop, so I know anyone with HD will have much better resolution of details.

      Delete
  4. Stunning photos! I am with you, I prefer to ride and take photos. I drove so much while I was working I really don't want to anymore. The leaves are falling very quickly here, so I want to enjoy every minute of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed, the leaves are almost all on the ground today!

      Delete
  5. I love seeing your photos of the fall colors there. It's been a wonderful journey of beautiful views.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, so happy to share. I have but a few more...

      Delete
  6. I love the Parkway and enjoy seeing these views.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful captures. I like your window shots, I take them from a bus window and keep them if they are decent and delete those that are not.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. Often we riders catch many beautiful scenes!

      Delete
  8. It's hard to stop taking pictures with beauty everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They showed what you wanted to show.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.