Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Fun houses again, leaf color too

 More interesting houses...just why do people build these, I wonder.


Yes Marcia (see comment below) it's a B&B. I went to the link and tried to figure out where in the world it is, and here are the owners:
Dennis J. Sullivan & Frances Conklin
Dog Bark Park/Inn Bed & Breakfast
2421 Business Loop 95
Cottonwood ID 83522-5030




And this last one wasn't to live in, I imagine. I wonder what it was advertising anyway!

More views of colors of fall.




Today's quote:

Grief is part of the human experience, and sharing our vulnerability helps create truly close bonds


16 comments:

  1. Those are strange houses. Does the dog one say it's a BnB?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes yes yes! And of course I had to look into it. Quickly I found the owners and added their contact info. What a hoot.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Somebody who likes to look into strange new things might enjoy them!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, and worth stopping to take a pic of if one were driving by.

      Delete
  4. Love the colors of fall. The third little house is my favorite, very cute. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the funky yellow house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are very interesting houses.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute tiny houses. My favourites are the yellow house and the dog house :) Thanks for the smile Barbara

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Glad to hear you smiled all the way over here!

      Delete
  8. When B and B means Bark and bow wow…

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.