Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Monday, January 23, 2023

Late Mon. post - repeat of my orchids

 




They both have outdone themselves...nine blooms open on each one. There are still a couple of more buds on the purple one, but I doubt it has energy to open them.

I just love sitting here, especially when there's nothing outside to see. Colorful tropical flowers live right here with me. And I can't really take much credit. They are so beautiful for me.


Today's quote:

There is not a particle of life which does not bear poetry within it.

GUSTAVE FLAUBERT

9 comments:

  1. ...I'have never been successful with orchids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think of you as having a green thumb...so I'm surprised.

      Delete
  2. You are lucky to be surrounded by such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is amazing to me, each day. And actually the yellow one just pushed open the 10th bloom.

      Delete
  3. Your orchids are beautiful. So lovely to be surrounded by such beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! I have no luck with inside plants. Those orchids are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see gain. Job well done by you and the flowers.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.