Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Bargains

This Black Mountain Store is handy for me
Though many of the "savings" must be checked because this store also carries "past their expiration date" items, there are lots of really good bargains.  I love getting breads that I'm going to toast anyway, and some produce and dairy products which are still fresh.



In the same shopping center...
Don't tell me you've never visited one of these stores!  It's fun to browse and especially see the styles of yore!  (I confess I usually have something over my arm to go home with)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like my kind of shopping to Barbara! I hate to pay full price for somethings.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.