Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Thursday, June 13, 2013

More on Louise's

I was waiting for my friend, and told the staff that I would wait to order when H. arrived.  Meanwhile I went around taking a few photos.  And sure enough, a staff member said, here's H. when she walked up. 



So now H. is known by name if she hadn't been before.
A great old house on a corner lot in downtown Black Mountain, with trees shading it too.  Many of the arts & crafts fairs are held in the streets right out front. 
Self service coffee and tea on the left, but refills are brought to your table.
Local strawberries are for sale in their back yard (not grown there though).  I liked looking in the back as well and noticing this old building even has a basement.


More and final chapter on Louise's tomorrow...

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely place to visit with a friend. Enjoyed your photos B, thank you :) Thank you also for your visit to my blog. To answer your question, yes that was dawn rising over the Falls in Niagara Falls.

    Have a great day!
    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles


    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.