Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day

A more personal note... 


Father's Day wishes go to my sons, Marty and Russ, who have fathered 6 children between them. Thanks for making me a grandmother!
Marty

Russ
Marty 







 







And to the fathers of my sons, Doug and David, thank you for these great 3 men.   



Doug



Barb and Tai



George Rogers with his grandchildren:
 l to r. Marty, Barb holding Tai, Russ, Dad (behind,) 
Lisa and Zach (my sister's children)



My only grandfather I knew, George Rogers, Sr.

1 comment:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.