Black Mountain

A grey spring day at Lake Tomahawk, Mar 22, 2024

Saturday, June 1, 2013

The Tailgate

You've heard me talk about our booth with pottery at the Black Mountain Tailgate Market, if you've been looking at any of my posts for a while.

This was rather early in the day when that tip jar was still only half full.  I apologize that Blogger won't let me post a larger size photo these days, but these guys really made fabulous music and I must have a picture for you to see, to imagine how great they sounded.  (Unfortunately they are acoustic and no mike, so the back corners of the market didn't have as much of the music as we did, being right across from them!



Well, summertime is such fun for everyone who drops by to share this event every Sat. morning.


So here are a few of my photos.  I'm going to be posting others on my other 2 blogs this week as well.  It was such a great time last Sat. I want to share it with everyone.

There is the Mudbuddies red canopy right at the end of the first aisle, as you arrive from the parking lot by the First Baptist Church on Montreat Ave.

Hope to see you here one of these Saturdays (9-12) till the end of Oct.

No comments:

Post a Comment

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.