Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Tanbark Ridge overlook, elevation 3175 feet, Blue Ridge Parkway, North Carolina. The road seen in upper left is the parkway as it continues northeast. Can you see the little houses, including my favorite, the red roofed one?

Sunday, June 2, 2013

The town hall

I should really take photos of it in the afternoon sun, because morning sun kind of makes it hard to see.  Oh will I ever learn enough to not be an amateur?  Hope not!  I love life-long-learning.

Black Mountain Town Hall




I drive through to pay my water/sewer/trash-collection bill here every month.  It's very convenient.

2 comments:

  1. It's a nice building, sun or no sunlight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea of a drive up!...Wish I could get the dog licenses that way!!!!...:)JP

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.