Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Saturday, February 4, 2023

Sepia Saturday on my other blog

So if you go over to When I was 69...there's a post about women in planes. Meme from Sepia Saturday is planes.

I somehow thought it belonged there rather than in my Black Mountain blog.

Not that I forgot you here. I just spent my time posting that.

For my Black Mountain friends...here's at least a photo!


Sunset as I drove through Micky D's.

Today's quote:

"There was one of two things I had a right to: liberty or death; If I could not have one, I would take the other, for no man should take me alive…” —Harriet Tubman

7 comments:

  1. ...the sunset is the best part of Micky D.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It certainly was. My favorite part of Micky D is the fries, and I got cold hard ones. Awful!

      Delete
  2. That is a beautiful sunset there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's kind of fun to add a sunset to all the really beautiful ones the photographers among us post.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.