Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Monday, July 31, 2023

My friend's Hydrangia and a preview of a garden in which I like to eat

 

I was surprised to be greeted by this lovely bush as I walked to her door last week!


This lovely setting is a favorite breakfast/brunch stop...I'll share more about it soon!


Sharing with CDP Theme Day for August, Gardens


Today's quote:

"Do not grow old, no matter how long you live. Never cease to stand like curious children before the Great Mystery into which we were born.

~ Albert Einstein




4 comments:

  1. ...during the pandemic, outdoor dining became the rage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We often met in all our wool coats in cooler weather...just a chance to see other people and still be safe!

      Delete
  2. I love to eat outdoors! This looks like a nice spot.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.