Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Friday, January 17, 2014

A Tea Room


I've not been inside to enjoy the tea before, though I posted some pictures of the exterior when it first opened.



 

I gladly accepted my friend's invitation for tea for two...




And enjoyed learning about lots of kinds of tea.

We skipped the cushions sitting on the floor, though that amethist crystal is outstanding.


... the remains of a lovely tea, completely enjoyable.

4 comments:

  1. B. that's really neat! You have so many different stores, businesses, etc. there. The Tea Room is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...goodness, you must be up early to comment already...I'm up with a sick cat. Yes there are a lot of nice little nooks and stores...and I'll be posting pics of them as long as winter keeps me homebound.

      Delete
  2. That looks like a pleasant way to spend an afternoon. Such a lot of different teas... And someone's reading GUESTS ON EARTH -- I really enjoyed that book..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been loaning my copy out to friends, many of whom are interested in Lee Smith's writings, and I also paid a bit of attention to your recommendation.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.