Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sky Watcher

Coming from the Midwest (at least where I spent much of my youth) I am used to seeing lots of sky.  And coming from Florida as an adult...yep, flat places have more sky than I usually see here in the mountains.

Anyway, I'm a sky watcher.


And yes, I was stopped at the light, watching this front roar across the Hwy 9 mountains to the south of Black Mountain



Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Native American prayer
 

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful. Perhaps the one downside of life in the mountains is the limited view of the sky. But that makes for really quick changes from sunshine to clouds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Barb -- wonderful quote. I am a sky watcher too. I like how you captured the front moving into your area. There is so much to observe in our skies if one takes the time to watch -- sure you would agree -- barbara

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.