Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Yoga with Willow Allen


One of my blogger friends wanted to see the photos I posed for a yoga brochure.  So here we are...


That's me, not in the pink, with tiny Amy helping me stretch.  I asked her why she wanted someone that is about as limber as a log, and she said her therapy clients probably will look more like me than her yoga teacher!


It is a lovely brochure.



There I am again, in the center in the right picture.  I can actually do the tree pose like those other women, but Amy wanted me to do it with the chair to assist me keeping my balance.  I didn't mind at all.

 Isn't her studio beautiful with that sunflower wall?  And I agree with her philosophy, as most yoga teacher say, you do what feels good for you.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. You're the one who requested this, aren't you! Well, no secrets between blogging buddies!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.