Black Mountain

Flat Creek greenways trail (known as Emilee's Walk) on March 13, 2024

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Fashion

Doncaster is an outlet for very nice women's clothing.  I drool just looking in the window.  Nah, I am past caring about fashion.  But if you know a lovely woman who wants to look fantastic in some great clothes, here's a good place to check it out.

Thought for the day having nothing to do with fashion...



“Everyone needs beauty as well as bread, places to play and pray, where nature heals and gives strength to body and soul alike.”  John Muir
 

2 comments:

  1. Ha! I could care less about fashion too. Just give me a good fitting pair of jeans and a flannel shirt, and I'm happy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I dare say few people who read my blog are fashionistas!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.