Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Sunday, October 1, 2023

In town the leaves look like this

 



On Monday I attempted to go to our library, because I had a book on hold. Well, they were closed (did I know that before? I don't think so.)

So I saw one tree in the parking lot with a bit of color...then drove around to the bank parking lot next door, and capture the first 2 photos above. I admit to admiring the sky too much in one of them!


Today's quote:

When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed.

MAYA ANGELOU




Well-known porcelain artist/activist, Johnson Tsang 


12 comments:

  1. The trees look the same here, only a few starting the color change. Love the quote. Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we can keep our eyes peeled for color changes.

      Delete
  2. Ours are a little farther along in coloring and dropping.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And so New England should be. I do miss the falls there, but not the winters!!

      Delete
  3. Just a week or two behind us by the looks of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, mid October is usually our peek season of color.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. I'm not hurrying, but have delegated places to bring the porch plants inside already. Letting them enjoy the last of warm days out on their perches.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.