Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Friday, November 17, 2023

Action in my life

 

This was the most action photo I could find in my files.

I really just wanted to give myself a pat on the back. Last Wed. in exercise class I was able to do the entire aerobic portion standing up, rather than sitting down about halfway through. It's only about 15 minutes, if that. But I had that goal for when I walked in...and I made it.

This is really important for me, because lots of my goals just wash away with the tide...or the breeze.

That's all.

-------------

Today's quote (from someone who was well known enough to be quoted somewhere):

If we would have new knowledge, we must get us a whole world of new questions. -Susanne Langer, philosopher (1895-1985)



Sorry about tagging on Monet's details on a Wordless Wednesday. I could have made it a separate post, I guess!

9 comments:

  1. Great action image and the otters are adorable. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very nice photo -- well two with that second one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm doing a bit each day. Yesterday around the lake with one stop to catch my breath! Today chair yoga!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations on that 15 minute aerobic workout. That's really great! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It sounds so low, but to me it took forever, and I did pace myself a bit.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.