Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Thursday, November 2, 2023

Inge Look, Finish Artist

The post cards images which I wanted to share are from Finnish Artist Inge Look **

I am purchasing some for gifts...the calendar, the tote bags, maybe the puzzle (for a friend who does lots of them).


And I was not given permission to use her images on my blog, as sweet and lovely as they are, I must obey copyright laws.


So that's where we stand with the lovely paintings which express much joy. I shall find other photos to tickle our fancies without the Aunties of Inge Look.  And I wish more of us would support the arts by purchasing their products!

**(I've removed the ones on my former blogs.)


Today's quote:

Just because you are happy it does not mean that the day is perfect but that you have looked beyond its imperfections.

BOB MARLEY

5 comments:

  1. Hello,
    The art work is pretty. I like the Bob Marley quote, it is so true. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. In theory I copyright my Flickr photos. In practice, it probably doesn't matter since they can be stolen easily. But who would want to? But you are good to honour the copyright. As am I, I think.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I try to honor copyrights as well. I have had my content pirated here and there but I am not too worried about it myself. If this was how I made my living, I am sure I would feel differently.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.