Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Saturday, February 10, 2024

Meet Co-co!

 A friendly little dog is such a pleasure to meet. Co-co and her owner were happy to let me take her photo in the parking lot the other day.

You can tell she's well loved by her beautiful sweater!



And a few more little furry critters were walking at the lake.

Meet Max




 And a busy walker who didn't stop for me to take photos...


Yes, lake is drained pretty much again! But rain is forecast this weekend!


Sharing with Saturday's Critters



Today's quote:

 “A man travels the world in search of what he needs and returns home to find it.” novelist George Augustus Moore

10 comments:

  1. ...the lake always looks nicer with water.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you said...completely agree. Perhaps I should post one of the prettier photos, soon.

      Delete
  2. I have a dog in the park photo to post. Tomorrow, I think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha. I like getting one in for Eileen's critters on Saturday. But she didn't comment today, nor reply to any of her comments on the blog...something's up with her!

      Delete
  3. I love seeing dogs on my walks too. Very sweet...most of them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, and I always ask if the dog is friendly, owners are in charge. Usually.

      Delete
  4. Hello,
    I like to greet the dogs I see out on our walks. Coco and Max are sweet doggies. I just love dogs, any dog.
    I just got back from a getaway to Ocean City, Md. Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your day and the new week ahead. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha! I figured you (Eileen) were on one of your jaunts. So we'll see more critter photos soon! Glad to hear all is well!

      Delete
  5. Sweet little dogs! And nice photos.
    best, mae at maefood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful collection of doggos! It's always heartening to see happy pups enjoying their outings.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.