Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Wednesday, February 7, 2024

For the birds, and others

 

Another great gift from the recent holidays...a hummingbird feeder with pretty glass reservoir.




It will hang outside above my balcony, but I seldom can sit at an angle to watch hummers come. Perhaps I will move my chair!

Sharing with Wordless Wednesday

Today's quote:

 “Most readers think that a novel is, first of all, a story. Well, it really isn’t … A novel is an evolution of life. Its story is merely a means to an end.” educator and writer Mary Ellen Chase

10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Your new hummer feeder is pretty, very colorful. I am looking forward to seeing my hummers return.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I look forward to those miraculous little critters too!

      Delete
  2. ...that is a fabulous feeder!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, and I hope it will last through many feedings!

      Delete
  3. I hope it works. We got a pretty, glass-blown thing to attract some bird or other. Alas, it didn't work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, even without hummers, I can enjoy the pretty colors!

      Delete
  4. It really is a beautiful feeder!
    Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful piece of glass! The birds will love it, and so do I .
    Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/02/the-chapel-of-apparitions-in-paray-le.html

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.