Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Sunday, February 25, 2024

Quick take-out

 

I called in my order, "ready in 15 min"...and I get there in 10.





It's before 6 pm!

So many little dolls to look at while I had just a one minute wait!

Home with 2 shrimp tacos (a la carte) and 2 sauces (you can guess which is hottest)...shrimps are grilled, 3 on each one. Cost $8.33 - I give them a $10 and say keep the change! 


Today's quote:

Respect yourself for the partnership you share with the great Fabric of Being that supports life everywhere. 

-The Great Council of the Grandmothers: 

in "You are here now. You were born for these times."


7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was fun changing the level of "hotness" with each bite. I worked on a couple of dipping methods, instead of pouring the sauce over everything!

      Delete
  2. The tacos look yummy! Take care, have a wonderful day and happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Easy peasy! Glad I can drive where I want when I want. Something I'm very grateful for!

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.