Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk, May 8, 2024

Thursday, February 1, 2024

Otter otter

 

Why not say Otter Otter for the first of things to wish good luck?

Or as my friend (FB) Nan Zito says, one of these things is not like the other.




Amazing sculpture: 
'The Rising Tide', has been installed near the bankside of Vauxhall bridge by its artist Jason deCaires Taylor, a British artist known for creating the world’s first underwater museum!



Today's quote:

"Fight for the things you care about,
but do it in a way that will lead
others to join you."
~Ruth Bader Ginsburg


10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the cute otters and the bunnies. The sculpture is beautiful. Great quote from Ruth Bader Ginsberg.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you also have a great day Eileen. I love sharing critter photos, but these aren't my own.

      Delete
  2. Otters are great! And I love that sculpture installation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they cute? Me too, would love to see it in person, the sculpture!

      Delete
  3. My first quick glance missed the cat. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would want to hold the otter! Just too cute. I usually find a baby bunny to hold for a bit every season. I have always loved animals. When I was 4 I climbed under the barbed wire fence and was found petting a bull in the pasteur. Scared my mother, but I was fine. Animals have good instincts for the most part.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The sculpture is stunning! I have heard we have otters in our little lake but have yet to see them.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.