Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Friday, November 11, 2022

In it for the Long Game

Sometimes I add a post 

...and forget to change the dates of one of them...so here it is again, in case you missed it yesterday!
Simple Pleasures and the Long Game!

Thanks for those who commented yesterday, when I reposted, I lost what you said. Sorry.

The last red leaves still holding on



The view from my bedroom window, when sun first hits the highest peak on the ridge.

 Today's quote:


Thanks to Hecatedemeter's blog post...sharing again. What I'm Here For

2 comments:

  1. The red leaves are beautiful, we have a similar Maple tree it turned a lovely red color. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.