Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, December 4, 2022

Sunday funnies

 When I was a little girl, my daddy would read the funnies to me in the paper. I loved Sundays best because they were in color, and there were more of them!

Me!


Japanese cats.

Any dog will chose whether to sniff or pull along with his little cousin!




Honoring Native Americans

The music and the psychedelic colors!

M. C. Escher





OK, I didn't find as many funny things as I thought! Maybe by next Sunday!


Today's quote:

No one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of it for anyone else. -Charles Dickens, novelist (1812-1870)

9 comments:

  1. Hello,
    Love the funnies! The dog pulling the statue tail is my favorite. Have a great day and happy new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...thanks for the chuckles this morning.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're most welcome. I always look forward to your barns!

      Delete
  3. The Saturday comics are a memory. Do they still do them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get our local paper on-line, and every day of the week there are a page of colorful comics and games...but so tiny I have to enlarge them one by one. So I don't.

      Delete
  4. These are so funny. Thank you for the first early morning laughs of the day! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, Robin. Glad there's cheer spreading over the ether!

      Delete
  5. Murphy's Law #6 gave me the most laugh.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.