Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, March 24, 2024

Tis Cherry Blossom time

 I probably have more than these, taken the days before a big frost on Mon. 3.18.24. or maybe Tues. night. Another one will come this Saturday night, 3.23.24. 

So enjoy as I ride around Black Mountain shooting with a phone...nothing much professional, just for the joy of seeing and sharing.











I think there will be some cherry blossoms by the lake too...more soon from there!


Today is  Palm Sunday, 

National Cocktail Day, 

World Tuberculosis Day


Today's quote:

When we recognize our true inner worth, a few dark clouds passing through our minds will not intimidate us. We will see them for what they are—small, dark figures passing through an expansive sky of well-being and truth.

12 comments:

  1. The trees are looking beautiful, I have been enjoying all the blossoms. Happy Sunday, enjoy your day and have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...we have cherries blooming in the snow. Climate Change?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried to comment on Jennifer Jilks blog, but the link didn't work. So if you come over here and see this, just know I read about labbit and her escape from captivity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The weeping cherries are simply magical!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love blossom time. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! A friend came home from visiting DC last week, and said, yes there were cherry blossoms. Just as she was glad to go to the Lincoln Memorial. I love the blossoms because they are not just beautiful, but only here for a short time!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's great that our little town has lots of yards with cherry trees. We even had a street named Cherry St. downtown, and I don't know if it has any cherry trees. Will check tomorrow when I go into downtown !

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.