Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Saturday, March 16, 2024

Just a couple of critters

 Today is International Panda Day



Winter is almost over...soon I can share the buds around the lake. The construction on the dam hasn't started yet.


You can see the mud flats of Lake Tomahawk in the background. It rained yesterday, so most of the lake has water covering it (rather shallow I'd say).



I had to stop and pet these adorable soft little dogs. So no more photos of them!

Just wanted to share them with my blogging friends, who will have many more critters posted! Thanks Eileen for hosting the Saturday Critters.



Today's quote:

 Poetry is the shadow cast by our streetlight imaginations. -Lawrence Ferlinghetti, poet and painter (1919-2021)


4 comments:

  1. ...there's something about Pandas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the Ferlinghetti quote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I love the Pandas, I hope they are able to return to the national zoo in DC. The doggies are cuties and a pretty view of the lake.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, enjoy your weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little dogs. When I was a child our neighbour had a little white Westie, looked like that.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.