Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Sunday, March 10, 2024

Views out my window

 March 10: Daylight Savings Time (spring ahead)


Beginning of orchid blooms, Jan 16. Christmas lights still up!



Robin, Feb 26


March 3 - 19 Blooms on orchid, lavender with new growth, and windows open for the first time to 60 degrees!

Having Easter at the end of this month and finding my neighborhood is actually slower to bloom this year than last year (as opposed to many other bloggers) I'm just coming out of my own slumbers.

Today's quote:

In the middle of every difficulty lies an opportunity.

MATEO ASKARIPOUR


Last year's post on March 10, My Lakeside Dining Room

10 comments:

  1. Nice views, I am looking forward to seeing all the trees green again. Your orchid is beautiful.
    Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. For the amount of energy I put into it, I'm ashamed it's so beautiful.

      Delete
  3. I love seeing your blooming orchids there. Beautiful! (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And soon I will make them some new pots to grow in. That's my goal for my next potting activities!

      Delete
  4. That last photo is just alluring, Barb.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure is pretty for me everytime I look at it.

      Delete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.