Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Friday, March 1, 2024

March month begins


And in honor of those who would appreciate the wish of good luck at the beginning of a month, Rabbit Rabbit...

Whisper in the Wind (circa 2018) by British textile artist Fiona Gill



One of my favorite spring gardens...

Early Days yet.


If your house is tucked on the side of a steep road, why not give it pizzazz of making it bright red!

Today's quote:

Mark Twain: “All ideas are second-hand, consciously and unconsciously drawn from a million outside sources.” 


Some of my favorite art at Alchemy of Clay.

5 comments:

  1. Happy March to you! I love the rabbit, daffodils and that red house. Take care, have a great day and happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cat and mouse teapot in your link! I love daffodils, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy March. I like the red house.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.