Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

It's another hodge podge day!



Sandhill Crane and Colts, Orlando Wetlands


Swannanoa River runs clean through early spring vegetation

Yosemite National Park by Tina Lukman





Today's quote:

I speak of change not on the surface but in the depth — change in the sense of renewal.

JAMES BALDWIN

Today is:

 National Girl Scout Day, 

Working Moms Day, 

Plant a Flower Day

And last year's blog...where some sunsets were great, and I posted 2, not just one, quotes for the day. Guess I wanted extra credit. after-sunset



10 comments:

  1. Hello,
    I love the first photo of the Sandhill Cranes, the chicks are adorable. Beautiful view of Yosemite.
    Great quote and images. Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You posted some lovely pictures. I don't know whether I like the sandhill cranes or Yosemite best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...hodge podge, keep them coming.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You may be the source of some of these, sometimes.

      Delete
  4. Such a beautiful world--when man leaves it alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cranes are just beautiful. I didn't know that the young were called colts. Something new learned today!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.