Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Breakfast at the Biscuit Company

March 7 is Cereal Day, Flapjack Day



I like those light fixtures over my shoulder

I ordered my breakfast, got my coffee, and enjoyed looking out the window while my breakfast was being prepared quickly.






This was a day I had had an early morning appointment. I was glad to have someone prepare all this food for me, and I ate almost all of it!

Today's quote:
When we live fully in the moment, there is an aliveness that comes easily.


Last year I shared my efforts to do Feldenkrais on this date...a slow motion movement to help our muscles, nerves and bones avoid osteoporosis.


7 comments:

  1. ...I like the Appalachian Trail Marker on the table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    I always enjoy eating out, your breakfast look yummy. Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since my friends all have different "rising in the morning" times, we seldom do breakfast together socially. And I very seldom eat out by myself. But this was easy to do, the place is right around the corner from me!

      Delete
  3. Looks good, but this is cruel for a guy who has not yet breakfasted. 😊
    And whose breakfast will likely be granola.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, I only had a pear with a scoop of yogurt today. I very seldom will have a spread that big, mainly because I don't like cooking and cleaning up for all that food!

      Delete
  4. Hubby used to go into town for a nice breakfast for me to bring home. He's getting as much inclined to stay home as I am. He's my head shopper, though.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.