Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

More of Weaverville NC

 

You might say this was our last stop on our very enjoyable day out. But do we count the 2 or 3 U-Turns we took after I started trying to drive back to Asheville. We finally got there!

I looked quickly into this bakery before we did other stores. I knew I was coming back as a last stop, so I could take something home with me.

And a slice of carrot cake was my choice. I loved it because it had real cream cheese frosting...no sugar added at all that I could tell. Just wonderful matching with the carrot cake.

There were giant cream puffs, and little ones, and everything you might imagine to slurp upon with joy!

We went back to see what the prices of these two ceramic cats was...$350 each.

Sorry about the afternoon reflections on the window!

This lovely Magnum Pottery studio/store also had this cute fountain with two crow figures spurting water. At first I thought they were metal...but they're in front of a pottery store!

Sharing with Tom's Tuesday Treasures!

Today's quote:
Clothes make the man.
Naked people have little
or no influence on society.
Mark Twain

6 comments:

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.