Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Tuesday, December 26, 2023

After all the hoop-la.

 

Wonderful time yesterday with family for a Christmas visit with my ex-husband. Here are some of the pics from the occasion.

In the lobby with service dog, Becker, at Freedom Plaza.

Like father like son, Marty and Doug with their twin lighting necklaces!

My grandchildren Cayenne and William!


Second cousin of my son...Margaret Heym Lemon and her husband David.

I finally got to meet Margaret, who has been part of the Heym family for years.

Doug serves the lasagna while Marty cuts up tomatoes for the salad

Serving garlic bread and salad next to home made lasgna.

We had color coordination...so here are the grey guys.


And some art/craftswomanship... The Red Dress



Today's quote:

Getting worn out and run down robs you of receiving what you need from the universe.




10 comments:

  1. Wonderful photos of you and your family. I hope you and your family had a lovely Christmas. I wish you all the best in 2024, a very Happy and Healthy New Year! Take care, have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Christmas reds — mostly. 😊👍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I used to give credit to my ex-mother-in-law...but my ex (Doug) told us it was from Joy of cooking, and he's improved on it. It sure was delicious!

      Delete
  4. Oh, nice to see the grandchildren! Best wishes for the rest of the holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Lots of good memories were made, as well as several collections of photos.

      Delete
  6. What a great gathering. My son's ex and her hubby showed up and spent a few hours with us all yesterday. It was pretty nice, especially for their daughters.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.