Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Monday, April 1, 2024

April First

 Rabbit rabbit.



 April Fools Day!

I have always enjoyed the Fool's Card in the Tarot Deck. He's jumping off into space, or doing a handstand, while being carefree and somewhat reckless, but definitely naïve. What a way to be a foolish one. He evolved into the Joker card in the 52 card playing decks of today.







Some lovely bunnies for anyone who wishes for them to bring good luck. 


Today's quote:

Sometimes I need only to stand wherever I am to be blessed.

MARY OLIVER




14 comments:

  1. I love all the rabbit photos. Happy April to you! Take care, enjoy your day and have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Well I never knew! Y'all have fun! Polka a bit for me. Kielbasa too!

      Delete
  3. Granddaughters have two floppy eared rabbits. They mostly eat and sleep.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My granddaughters had rabbits for a couple of years...selling the offspring (well mom actually did that.) They were fun to feel when picking them up...so soft. I'll take a cat any day.

      Delete
  4. You've got some good bunny pictures there! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My children used to raise rabbits as a 4-H project. We decided we didn't want to eat them and the project came to an end after a few years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is like eating a pet, I imagine, to have raised a rabbit with plans to eat him.

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. It's so wonderful to think of the innocent approach to the world, much like you see in your granddaughter.

      Delete
  7. Cute bunnies. I had a teaching pal who raised and sold rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet post. I am behind in commenting.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.