Black Mountain

The greening of the mountains from Blue Ridge Rd, Black Mountain, North Carolina.

Wednesday, April 10, 2024

From the window - you know the one I mean

 

Looking down I see two or more azaleas about to bloom


Directly below my window is a bush with beautiful azalea blooms.

The white and pink dogwoods are just beginning to pop out. 


And as blooms start outside, the orchid is finally letting go of it's own beautiful flowers...which started in January if I remember correctly. Here's the link to Jan. 26 when I posted "At her Prime."

Today's quote:

I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.

ANNE FRANK

10 comments:

  1. ...your orchid was indeed "at her prime!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've enjoyed her through these months of winter/spring!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful flowers, I love your orchid! Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orchids just keep on giving don't they. Lovely color! Our azaleas are slow this year, everything else has been fast...global climate change- getting used to chaos in nature. Nothing is predictable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, Spring! As one beauty fade, another blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can just imagine how beautiful it will soon be outside your window, Barb! Tbe orchid is really something. I have never tried growing them, but I sure do enjoy seeing people's photos of their plants.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.