Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

A new dragon by Gary Rith

 My Gary Rith dragon arrived on Monday! I'm so thrilled. Tuesday's coffee will be imbibed from the lips of the mug, while dragon looks on from the handle. Isn't she cute?

Thanks a lot, Gary, for creating this charming mug!






A complete surprise was the little tail on the other side of the mug!

Here's his Etsy shop if you are looking for some unique and charming pottery.

Today's quote:

In any free society, the conflict between social conformity and individual liberty is permanent, unresolvable, and necessary. -Kathleen Norris, novelist and columnist (1880-1966)

16 comments:

  1. ...I never knew that dragons were such a big thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just for me...and maybe just the Year of the Dragon!

      Delete
  2. The dragon mug is cool! Take care, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. And I find drinking out of it, it holds quite lot of coffee!

      Delete
  4. Gary makes lovely work..with a sense of humour too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's always nice to have something to smile about!

      Delete
  5. I thought it would be one you made. It is cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't been throwing anything on the wheel since coming back to the studio 6 months ago. I do have it in the back of my mind however!

      Delete
  6. It's a beauty and very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is adorable! People are so creative.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.