Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk June 12, 2024

Tuesday, July 2, 2024

Some yummy food on an outing

 A trip to Morgantown to the Asian Fusion Kitchen









A fun decorated ceiling gave us a cheerful welcome.

Bulgogi (Korean BBQ Beef) was Judy's delight. She said it was well seasoned but not "hot" spicey.


Pad Woon Sen was delicious! I brought half of it home!


Others also had a great soup and appetizers, which I forgot to take photos of.


Today's quote:

In normal life we hardly realize how much more we receive than we give, and life cannot be rich without such gratitude.

DIETRICH BONHOEFFER



7 comments:

  1. ...a bit exotic for my tastes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the glass noodles in my dish. Plus lots of veggies. But then again, I eat the typical American diet at the lunch program every day when I'm not having a special lunch.

      Delete
  2. That looks wonderful! We have such a restaurant in town!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really was all delicious! Great to have Thai and Korean food at the same place...makes me wonder if they both have the same brown sauce.

      Delete
  3. Your meal looks delicious. Unfortunately we don't have a place in town that serves that food. I love Thai food but have to go the big city to get that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would have to travel a ways for food like that. Not sure I would like it, not a fan of hot or spicy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never had Korean. We do have a lack of options.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.