Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Sunday, June 9, 2024

A day of survival

 I won't go into other body parts that suddenly let me down yesterday. Typing is definitely hard, so just a couple of photos.






I am weary and sooo tired. Tomorrow is another day!


Today's quote:

We live by stories. It’s the principle by which we organize our experience and thus derive our sense of who we are. We’re in an unceasing flow of time and events and people, and to make sense of what goes past, we put a beginning and an end to a certain thing, and we leave things out and we heighten other things, and in that way we break the unbroken flow into stories, because that’s the only way we can give it significance.”  Tobias Wolfe writer, changed his name to Jack Wolfe.

11 comments:

  1. Doing a market is fun..but very tiring

    ReplyDelete
  2. The market looks great, a fun day! I hope you are recovering. Have a great day and a happy week ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos tend to have a certain, appealing hazy look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you are feeling well and having a very good day there, Barbara. Please take care. (NewRobin13)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The market looks nice and busy. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just awoke from a 2 hour nap. We have folks over for dinner last night and I didn't get to bed till midnight. Fun but did me in. Hope you're feeling better now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I understand. Last night I was doing a post and my eyes kept going out of focus. And yesterday I was walking around and my back kept hurting, so I was wondering, should I push on or is it risky to keep pushing on?

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.