Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Saturday, June 22, 2024

This week's critters

 Sometimes the critters just seem to pop up everywhere.



A sweet Snauzadoodle (I think) was a little bit hyper, though she had calming treats to eat, at the Center for the Arts show last week.


Pippen came to visit at the Tailgate market again last Saturday, with her mom!

And Maddie lives with my favorite hair artist, Joe. She comes to work with him sometimes too.


I had barely stepped out of my car at the parking lot of Lake Tomahawk, when I was greeted by these white ducks.  Since the pool is now open, there aren't as many parking places near the Senior Center, so I have to park at the tennis court lot...and walk a ways to get to lunch. But hey, I need the exercise!


I don't know if these tin critters count, just standing by the bookstore in Little Switzerland NC where we visited last Wed. I'll finish the second blog of all those photos soon!

Sharing with Eileen's Saturday's Critters!



Today's quote: 

 Being aware of the connection between all things can help you in terms of the broader effect you may be creating.

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ok, now maybe we're opening the door to critters of the stuffed variety, or even paper ones? Why not!

      Delete
  2. Love the dogs, they are always nice to see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to have a few to share, though many more throughout the week received a pat on the head!

      Delete
  3. Hello Barb,
    What a great variety of critters. I love all the doggies, they are cuties. The tin critters are great too. All critters count! Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Take care, have a great weekend. PS, thank you for leaving me a comment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you will accept tin critters as well as the living kind. Thanks for hosting this fun meme weekly!

      Delete
  4. The kitten printer ink is cute although it took me a few seconds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too which is why I saved it to share...push along some brain cells to notice things!

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. They sure are...I think I prefer the goats to the armadillos!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Indeed, I keep seeing so many pets wherever I am!

      Delete
  7. Delightful critter friends!
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.