Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Tuesday, June 11, 2024

The bee visitor

 


This little bee decided the fabric of a tote bag was very interesting. At one point she just went round and round on one of the circles. 

Then my attention went elsewhere. I met a new member of our little group, the daughter of another Mud Buddy. 


Genevieve brought some earrings and worked on making some hot/cold bags that were full of rice.

After the market, as I packed my tote bag, I noticed complete stillness in the bee, no more walking at all.  So I carefully tilted her into the grass, whether she was alive or not. 

Today's quote:

When we are in the presence of what inspires us, we hear our inner guidance more clearly.


Sharing with Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)Wordless Wednesday (on Tuesday)




12 comments:

  1. I hope the bee was ok! Your tote bag is cute.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A friend made these bags, which are actually reversible. Really heavy duty! Everyone comes to market with bags!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks...I do hope she recovered and went off to find some flowers.

      Delete
  3. Maybe the bee needed a bit of a rest.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Circling the blue dot, perhaps the bee was thirsty? maybe it was dizzy? Only the bee knows. I love the circles of blue and brown pattern. Nice bag!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I kept wondering how I could give her either water or nectar (sugar water). Then forgot about her.

      Delete
  5. Maybe the bee thought the circles were flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing at https://image-in-ing.blogspot.com/2024/06/play-ball.html. I wish more people admired and protected our pollinators!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting about the bee and the circles. Coincidence or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the bee was so happy on your bag that she fell asleep! I once had a camper demand that we "spray" to kill all the bees in the campground. She did not like my response in the negative. Then I informed her that we also had a healthy bat population that fed on the mosquitoes and she was so appalled that they left!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.