Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Children's art at the library

 

This is called the education room. I go to frequent adult talks there, which I did last week about wills. It's also where I go to early-vote.



It felt like every available surface had been covered by children's art...mostly grades 1-3.

Here's a better view of this lovely framed saying.




They were all totally amazing, and I wasn't related to a single one, nor did I even imagine what it would be like to teach first, second or third grade art!


6 comments:

  1. ...too bad that they didn't have more space to display them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, if the parents came to see their kids work and it was on the beam overhead, they might not have appreciated that!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes indeed. I was struck by how the kids were so creative at that age!

      Delete
  3. What a great spot! I like the architecture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the art work, children are so creative.
    Take care, have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.