Black Mountain

Lake Tomahawk July 24, 2024

Monday, June 10, 2024

Miscellaneous (bet you thought I couldn't spell it!)

 Rather than hodge podge! A mishmash or another.


The lunch program sometimes has fresh fruit given as our desert. Oranges aren't that popular, so everyone says "anyone want an orange?" and happily gives it to whoever speaks up.


Once a month, birthdays for that month are celebrated at the Senior Lunch program at the Lakeview Center for Active Adults...here's May's treat. Nobody was born in May but we still got the treat. Incidentally that particular Micky was a ring.

And speaking of birthdays!

Happy Pride Month!!



An amazing photo to celebrate Pride Month!

12 comments:

  1. ...a wonderful post, you should be proud..

    ReplyDelete
  2. At 10:22am today I got a text telling me
    "AX: June 10 marks the finaal day to order your concealed carry license. Takes only 15 mins. (gives link) Reply stop to OUTOUT."
    This is what life is like living in a Red State. Just saying. Should I reply? I think not. Should I opt out?
    The bigger question is how did I get on their list?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so amazed that I received that text! Has anyone else ever had something like that happen to you?

      Delete
  3. How did though pregnant moms arrange both those photos? Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very creative photographer there. I think the name is watermarked at the top.

      Delete
  4. No, I would, however, bet that I can't spell it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having many years as a secretary or administrative assistant, thus did learn a few office spellings. The rest of the world's words escape my abilities completely!

      Delete
  5. I love the Pride photos. With a gay granddaughter I am even more committed to being an ally.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so many gay friends, I'm not even sure about all my grand kids. They aren't marrying yet though, so maybe...

      Delete
  6. The photos of rainbow folks , so good!
    I love oranges, I will take one please.

    ReplyDelete

So glad to have your comments...whatever they may be. I'm one who likes to reply sometime or another, so others will see that; or you might happen back sometime and see what conversation might have started.